Lulu and I are looking through old posts to nominate for award season.
It's BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards season!
Right now, people are nominating bloggers for Best Dog Blog, or Best Video, or Best Microblogger, that sort of thing.
I would like to submit a post for Best Blog Post. And I'm asking for your help.
Lulu, Galadriel and I are considering the following. Please take a quick look at these posts and tell me which I should submit:
- Celebrate a Florida Christmas with your dog
- Getting a dog for Christmas: Four things to consider
- How your dog can have Thanksgiving dinner with the family
- Canine diabetes: Can you prevent it?
- Products to make diabetes easier for pets
- 5 steps to take when your dog eats something bad
- Cold tail, limp tail, beagle tail: What is it? What should you do about it?
- You know your dog is a beagle if... The beagle nose
- When China gets in the way: Origins' cruelty-free problem
- Puppy Cake doggy cake mix review -- sort of
And: if you are interested in nominating me or another blog for the BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose Awards, here's what you need to know:
Nominating period is open through Wednesday, Feb. 12.
You need my full name: Christie Zizo
You need my email address: email@example.com
Here are the categories: