Do you have kids at home (the two-legged, non-furry kind)? If you're like me and you only have the furry kind, I think you deserve a little Mother's Day love.
|Hey Galadriel? What did you get Mom for Mother's Day?|
- Someone to pick up the poop (I still want to walk Lulu, I just want someone to come up behind me with the poop bags).
- Someone to feed the pets. There's a lot bending down and picking up and I don't like how canned food smells.
- Clean the cat pan before I wake up. I want to wake up to a fresh smelling pan!
- Wash the dog! Nothing like a clean doggy.
- Day off from the rest of the chores so I can sit and enjoy my pets.
|My cute and august presence isn't enough?|
- Try not to jump in any mud puddles or roll in any dirt, Lulu.
- Galadriel -- stop being a messy eater -- and a messy litter box user.
- Lulu, stop picking up stray items on our walk -- especially food!
- Galadriel, please stop clawing the new couch.
- And both of you -- be prepared for lots of love when I get home from BlogPaws.
I know this is kind of small thinking, but it's a starting point. So, what do you want for Mother's Day from your pets? I asked some pet bloggers that very question! See what they said, then tell me what you want below.