Do you remember this scene?
UPDATE: Just making it clear, this is not just for dogs. Owners of cats, rats, birds, turtles, fish, ferrets and other creatures are welcome.
Three judges will chose the top two winners. Now there are two ways to decorate. You can:
- Actually decorate your pets' living space. Should you choose to do this, remember that some decorations are dangerous to pets, including garland and Christmas lights. But if you want you can decorate the area, take the picture and then remove the decorations.
- Digitally add the decorations, like I did in the picture above. You can use any computer program you have handy. I did that one above with Picmonkey.com, which has some cool overlays.
- Prize Pack One: 2 Snoopy plush, a box of Peanuts Christmas cards, a Snoopy and Charlie Brown wire figurine and a Peanuts Advent Calendar.
- Prize Pack Two: 1 Snoopy plush, a box of Peanuts Christmas cards and a Snoopy wore Figurine.
Life With Beagle's Deck the Dog House photo contest
- Dec. 1 to Dec. 20
- Decorate your pet's living space, either in reality or digitally, and send the picture via Facebook, Twitter or email with the hashtag #DeckTheDogHouse!