Lulu loves her treats, as we've clearly seen here.
But I don't want to just give her treats. And when I'm working, I also want her to keep occupied.
I looked at all kinds of treatballs, but Lulu's had a few before and never did much with them. Then I found the Orbee-Tuff Mazee from Planet Dog. I mentioned this in my Holiday Gift Guide.
The Mazee has two holes -- the larger one is where you put the treats in. Smaller treats are better. I use mini-peanut butter bites from Pookie's Bakery in Winter Park. They roll around well.
- Made in America
- Clear plastic and nice and squishy.
- Lulu gets her brain working to get the treats out, so it's not just me giving her treats.
- Lulu loves it, and anything Lulu loves is worth it to me!
- The rubber doesn't always clean as well.
- It doesn't roll as well on the carpet.
DISCLAIMER: I bought my mazee on my own, without any help from Planet Dog or any other company.