I know this post is a bit late. Stupid servant belly-aching about her belly. Oh well, every day should be Caturday anyway.
When Natural Balance began selling Fat Cat and Fat Dog food, the company offered the servant the chance to try the food and giveaway a coupon for a loyal reader.
The beast, the servant says, is in good shape.
So the servant picked up a bag of this Fat Cat food.
Fat Cat and Fat Dog, I'm told, are designed to help pets specifically to lose weight or maintain it. It has less calories than the reduced calorie food.
I like it because it tastes like chicken and salmon, which I like. Plus, I don't need to eat much to feel food. The servant gives me about 3/4 of a cup, and I graze on it throughout the day. Of course, I am not losing as much weight as I should, because I still demand my Natural Balance Platefuls pouches every once in a while. I just eat less dry food.
Now from the servant:
- Galadriel took to the food very well. She likes it a lot.
- I have seen noticeable loss in her size.
- You can adjust food according to what else your pet needs in their diet.
- There is only kibble. So if your pet doesn't eat kibble, this will not work for you.
- You need to keep a good notes to make sure you see proper weight loss, that way you can make adjustments.
- The diet works best when you increase exercise. This has been crazy tough with Galadriel.
DISCLAIMER: Natural Balance provided me with the free coupon to give away. Every thought in the review, however, is my own.