Pamela from Something Wagging this Way Comes awarded me a Blog of the Year award for our "Diary of Lulu in a Thundershirt series. Here's what she had to say about it:
I now get to pass the award on to another great blog! But first, I have some rules to follow!"My Blog of the Year selection is Christie Zizo’s Life With Beagle. Christie began her blog in 2012 to chronicle her life with Lulu the rescued beagle.The reason I chose Life with Beagle out of all the pet blogs that began in 2012 was because of a particularly helpful series she did documenting Lulu’s first experience with a Thundershirt. Some dogs are helped by Thundershirts; others are not.I found it really useful to read and I’d recommend it to others thinking of using a Thundershirt for their dogs."
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award: I choose the Champion of my Heart Blog
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen –
there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’
them with their award.
Roxanne's dog Lilly became very sick after a rabies vaccination shot. And even after a year after the shot, they are still dealing with issues. Every day is a struggle. But Roxann and her husband love Lilly and want the best for her. Their journey gives people a lot to think about when it comes to these vaccines.
- Please include a link back to this page and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
I am absolving Roxanne of all these rules, since she already has a lot to deal with.
Dog N Pawz also gave me three more awards!
- The Super Sweet Award
- The Reality Award
- And the Liebster Blog Award
They also require I nominate other bloggers! So, here is what I will do. I am going to nominate five blogs for each award. Each comes with their own rules. I will include those for each! But since questions will obviously be duplicated, I may not answer them all. My answers will be in bold.
- Give credit to the blog which nominated you.
- Answer the “Super Sweet” Questions.
- Pass award on to a baker’s dozen.(Again, I'm giving 5 instead)
- Cookies or Cake? Cake with cookies IN IT!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. It's versatile.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? I have to choose??? Uhhhh... cannoli!
- When do you crave sweet things? On days ending in "y."
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Cupcake? Seems to work
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
- If you could change one thing, what would you change?I'd consider being more active in my teen years, so maybe I'd wouldn't have the weight issues now. I'd have had more of a physical routine then.
- If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?I dunno... 20 was a pretty good year. I miss college. Kinda like where I'm at though.
- What is one thing that really scares you?Cockroaches.
- What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?I want my Pulitzer Prize.
- If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?Oprah!
What makes you happiest?
Peace and quiet. Tranquility.
Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more?
What has been your favorite moment of 2012?
Being at Barkworld was amazing, and I met so many wonderful people.
What is your favorite quote and why?
I don't really have one in particular.
Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.
Do you stay up til the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve?
Nope. Not really caring about it.
Something you wish you would get done ASAP?
I have a stack of fictional work I've never finished.
What was your favorite class while still in school?
History of all kinds.
What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play?
Anything you wish you had learned earlier?
I wish I had been more involved in the inner workings of computer software and websites at an earlier age.
Do you like to do crafts or draw or even paint?
I go all kinds! Painting, jewelry making. I dabble in stuff.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award. (I'm only doing 5)