|Photo by Maxim, via Flickr Creative Commons.|
I'm an ambassador for Pet360.com. And they have some great tips for how to help your pet get acclimated to the new routine. Here's a few:
2. Get your dog some doggy time: Doggy daycare or doggy playdates helps tucker your dog out. A tired dog is a happy dog. Also, if you replace time with the kids with time with four-legged friends, they won't miss them as much when they're at school.
3. Training. Enroll your dog in obedience training, and be sure to include the kids in that training.
See more tips on Pet360.com, include tips for cats.
Meanwhile, Pet360.com is hosting a Fab and Furry Back to School Giveaway in their community section. The giveaway includes all kinds of awesome grooming supplies for your dog and cat.
- Earthbath Hypo-allergenic fragrance free wipes for cats and dogs
- Earthbath totally natural pet care eye wipes
- A Furminator de-shedding brush (exact product depends on whether winner is a cat or dog)
- Four Paws Ultimate Touch Safety Pet Nail clipper for dogs & cats
- Furminator de-shedding spray
- C.E.T. Toothpaste and Fingerbrush for dogs & cats
- Pearhead Pawprints Wall Frame to showcase a picture of your pet looking furry and fabulous.
DISCLAIMER: This post is sponsored by Pet360. I am being compensated for spreading the word about Pet360.com, but this blog only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.